Friday, June 21, 2024

Episode 106: Loire Cotler

 

           Loire Cotler is a rhythm vocalist whose voice weaves the world of the Dune films. Loire sat down with me for over an hour to talk about her passion for rhythmic sound, her desire to connect on a deeper level with the universe and the people she interracts with, as well as the making of the track "Song of the Sisters" from the Dune film score. Loire even gave me a live sample of this track for my listeners.

           Please enjoy the 106th episode of Lament of Hope highlighting Loire Cotler. Thank you, Loire, for taking your time to talk with me about your perspective on life and music. 

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format and give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment