Friday, July 12, 2024

Episode 112: Órla Fallon

 

           It was such a gift for me to be able to meet and interview former Celtic Woman, Órla Fallon, over zoom several weeks ago. She shared with me her experience of motherhood, and the joys that come from investing in hearth and home. Órla also told me some beautiful stories connected with her Lullaby Time album, and her desire for a peaceful and kinder world. She also has a new album in the works. ;)

           Please enjoy the 112th episode of Lament of Hope highlighting Órla Fallon. Thank you, Órla, for taking time to share a piece of your life story with me. I was inspired and blessed by hearing about your motherhood journey! 

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format and give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment