Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Episode 119: Deanne Bray Kotsur

 

           Interviewing Deanne Bray Kotsur was a new and important opportunity for me on a professional and personal level. I learned a great deal about the deaf community, and the needs facing deaf children. I also gained a deeper appreciation for the power of sign language as a tool for communication between the deaf community and hearing individuals. A big thank you to sign language interpreter, Cass Del Castillo, for her participation in this interview!

           Please enjoy the 119th episode of Lament of Hope highlighting Deanne Bray Kotsur. Thank you, Deanne, for sharing your heart for the deaf community with my listeners and me. 

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format and give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment