Friday, August 16, 2024

Episode 122: Máiréad Nesbitt


           This interview was a childhood dream come true for me. Máiréad Nesbitt inspired me to learn the violin. We talked together about how she balances life and performing, how she tells stories through music, and how her fiery spirit shows when it comes to seeing others mistreated. 

            Please forgive the poor audio on my end. Hurricane Debby sent some Wi-Fi-interrupting rain my way, and I had to switch recording platforms. Grateful that Máiréad came through perfectly clear!

           Please enjoy the 122nd episode of Lament of Hope highlighting Máiréad Nesbitt. Thank you, Máiréad, for taking time to share your passion for music with me! It was such a gift to connect, and I hope we can meet in person soon. 

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format and give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment