Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Episode 131: Brian Reisinger

 

           Brian Reisinger recently published a book entitled Land Rich, Cash Poor in which he shares his own experience as a farmer's son and the struggles of farming communities across rural America. I learned so much from Brian about the current crisis in rural America, and I highly encourage my viewers to watch this interview to learn more about the silent cries of the farming community.

           Please enjoy the 131st episode of Lament of Hope highlighting Brian Reisinger. Brian, thank you for writing about and advocating for the needs of rural America. It is always a gift for me to connect with an individual being a voice for the voiceless in our society. 

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format and give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment