Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Episode 133: Arie Camp

 

           It was such a gift for me to connect with Jeremy Camp's daughter, Arie Camp, during her time in England. Arie sat down with me to talk about her heart for worship and serving the Lord. We talked about her newest song, "Lucky You," which has become a favorite on my Spotify playlist. We also discussed what it is like growing up as a Christian teen in our cultural climate, and what struggles Arie personally faces.

           Please enjoy the 133rd episode of Lament of Hope highlighting Arie Camp. Arie, thank you for being vulnerable about your struggles and desires. It was a pleasure for me to get a glimpse into your life story. 

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format and give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment