Friday, October 4, 2024

Episode 136: Lisa Gerrard

 

           It was such a gift to sit down with acclaimed vocalist, Lisa Gerrard, and just chat about her life journey. Lisa shared with me how she came to sing for film scores, the beauty and power of the human voice alone, and her thoughts on spirituality and what the word means. Lisa is one of the most elegant guests I have ever had on the show, and I am so grateful for her time and genuine answers.

           Please enjoy the 136th episode of Lament of Hope highlighting Lisa Gerrard. Lisa, it was such a pleasure to connect and talk about your life. I hope we can meet in person one day and drink tea in your garden. 

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format and give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment