Friday, October 11, 2024

Episode 138: Adrienne Barbeau

 

           Adrienne Barbeau is a well-known actress who not only starred as Maude's daughter in the TV sitcom, Maude, but also performed in Broadway musicals such as Fiddler on the Roof as Hodel and in the original cast of Grease as Rizzo. She acted in several other films, and currently uses her voice as a video describer for the blind and in voice acting work. She is also the author of five books. Sit back with a warm cup of coffee or tea (my personal favorite) and enjoy a candid and interesting conversation with Adrienne Barbeau.

           Please enjoy the 138th episode of Lament of Hope highlighting Adrienne Barbeau. Adrienne, thank you so much for taking the time to talk with me. I really enjoyed learning more about you, and I hope I can taste that sapote fruit you mentioned in the near future. 

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format and give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment