Monday, November 6, 2023

A Glimpse Into a Life Series: Deb Beachy

Former Mennonite

            Deb Beachy is a dear friend of mine who I met a couple years ago in a local coffee shop in Virginia. Deb has an incredible life story, but I specifically asked her to share in this episode about her experience in the Mennonite community. Deb discusses the difficulties she faced as a Mennonite female, as well as the religious trauma she is still working through after leaving the community. 

           Please enjoy the forty-third installment in a "glimpse into a life series" highlighting Deb Beachy. Thank you, Deb, for being vulnerable with my listeners and me. I am so grateful to know you, and I am inspired by your journey toward healing. 

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format.

No comments:

Post a Comment