Monday, November 20, 2023

A Glimpse Into a Life Series: Lauren Styer


              Lauren Styer is a second year Occupational Therapy Doctoral student at the University of Southern California. Lauren talked with me about her journey with Crohn's starting as a young child until her diagnosis when an undergraduate. I was so encouraged by Lauren's love of the Scripture and her strong faith in God's faithful love despite earthly hardships.

           Please enjoy the forty-ninth installment in a "glimpse into a life series" highlighting occupational therapy doctoral student, Lauren Styer. Lauren, thank you so much for taking time to share your story with me, and for encouraging me in my own walk with Christ.

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format.

No comments:

Post a Comment