Wednesday, November 8, 2023

A Glimpse Into a Life Series: Rae Ryan

 

An Artist Experiencing Chronic Illness

            It is an encouragement to me to know Rae Ryan. Rae is an artist who lives in northern Virginia. She is currently experiencing chronic muscle weakness and fatigue without a known explanation. It has been approximately a year since symptoms started, and Rae is still in the midst of medical testing and finding a concrete diagnosis. I spoke with her about how she is coping with her unexplained symptoms, and how she sees life.

           Please enjoy the forty-fourth installment in a "glimpse into a life series" highlighting artist, Rae Ryan. Thank you, Rae, for sharing a part of your life story with my listeners and me!

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format.

No comments:

Post a Comment