Friday, November 10, 2023

A Glimpse Into a Life Series: Matt Papa

Singer and Songwriter

            Matt Papa took half an hour with me during his busy travels to share his thoughts on suffering and how we can lean into God during those times. Matt is a singer and songwriter who uses his gift of music to glorify God through vulnerable worship. "Lord From Sorrows Deep I Call" is my favorite song that Matt has written. It has been a huge encouragement to me in times of suffering as it grounds me in scriptural truth, while also allowing me the space to grieve with the Father.

           Please enjoy the forty-fifth installment in a "glimpse into a life series" highlighting singer and songwriter, Matt Papa. Thank you, Matt, for encouraging me in my faith with truth. 

          Want to listen to the audio version of this interview? Click here to check out my podcast format.

No comments:

Post a Comment